Following a general English course means working on all four skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) and both instruments (grammar and vocabulary). You might follow a book or adequate online materials. ELT-Tutor can help you in both cases.
What happens if you click? You will be taken to the check-out page. After the payment, you will receive an email with a link to the ELT-Tutor Level Assessment Test. The results of this test will be emailed to you and you can book your first lesson online. If you have any questions, no problem, CONTACT ME.
Remember that you can always opt for a Mini Course to train only your speaking skill or prepare for an exam, presentation or job-interview:
To be able to give you an appropriate course offer, we need to know your entry level, this means the level you need to learn and/or revise:
FOR ITALIAN STUDENTS:
ELT-TUTOR ALSO SUGGESTS these websites to practise general English:
– BRITISH COUNCIL – LEARN ENGLISH: Ever-green for every student from A1 to C1
– NEWSY: News videos with transcripts
– ELLO: Listening lessons for everyone
– ESL VIDEO: Videos and scenes with questions
– TED: Great talks with transcripts in many languages
– SPEAK AND IMPROVE: Try to convince this little robot that you are really good in English
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO NOW?