Following a general English course means working on all four skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) and both instruments (grammar and vocabulary). You might follow a book or adequate online materials. ELT-Tutor can help you in both cases.
Remember that you can always opt for a Mini Course to train only one skill (Conversation, Listening, Reading or Writing) or revise a set of grammar structures / vocabulary fields:
To be able to give you an appropriate course offer, we need to know your entry level, this means the level you need to learn and/or revise:
ONLINE PRACTICE FOR SELF-STUDY
You can find exercises, quizzes, song-based fun tasks on THIS PAGE.
ELT-TUTOR ALSO SUGGESTS these websites to practise general English:
– BRITISH COUNCIL – LEARN ENGLISH: Ever-green for every student from A1 to C1
– NEWSY: News videos with transcripts
– ELLO: Listening lessons for everyone
– ESL VIDEO: Videos and scenes with questions
– TED: Great talks with transcripts in many languages
– SPEAK AND IMPROVE: Try to convince this little robot that you are really good in English
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO NOW?