Following a general English course means working on all four skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) and both instruments (grammar and vocabulary). You might follow a book or adequate online materials. You can opt for self-study or work with a teacher. ELT-Tutor can help you in both cases.
ONLINE PRACTICE FOR SELF-STUDY
You can find exercises, quizzes, song-based fun tasks on this website, just click on one of the areas:
GENERAL ENGLISH COURSE OFFER
– 30-hour course with personalized syllabus (considering your entry level and target);
– online: you only need a Skype account or just a simple browser;
– a first chat to be scheduled: free and no strings attached (30 min max) – to evaluate your speaking skills and discuss possible appointments/availability (this after the free online ELT-TUTOR Level Assessment Test);
– flexible didactic plan: you can change the target at any time;
– grammar, vocabulary and all four skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) trained in every lesson (in the lesson or reading/writing assigned for homework);
– email contact to ask questions if something is not clear;
– discount for fixed schedule, higher intensity and multiple-packages purchased.
To be able to give you an appropriate course offer, we need to know your entry level, this means the level you need to learn and/or revise:
ELT-TUTOR ALSO SUGGESTS these websites to practise general English:
– BRITISH COUNCIL – LEARN ENGLISH: Ever-green for every student from A1 to C1
– NEWSY: News videos with transcripts
– ELLO: Listening lessons for everyone
– ESL VIDEO: Videos and scenes with questions
– TED: Great talks with transcripts in many languages
– SPEAK AND IMPROVE: Try to convince this little robot that you are really good in English
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO NOW?