You speak English, but keep making the same mistakes? Maybe you worked abroad and learnt the language ‘in the wild’, without any guidance and error correction? So, it’s time to do some English grammar exercises?
Or you learnt grammar a while ago (probably explained in your mother tongue). However, you started then using the language without connecting your sentences to the old grammar book.
Perhaps you are working in a multi-cultural environment, where making yourself understood is more important than using accurate grammar.
It’s possible that you have been studying English for many years, yet never understood the tense system, even less the conditional forms?
And why not: you might be a native English speaker, ready to dive into your life adventure as a language teacher, but have little clue about grammar rules and explanation.
Well, you might want to work with me.
ENGLISH GRAMMAR COURSE:
– 10-hour course with personalized syllabus (considering your level and requests);
– online: you only need a Skype account or just a simple browser;
– a first chat to be scheduled: free and no strings attached (30 min max) – to decide about the grammar points to revise and discuss possible appointments/availability;
– flexible didactic plan: you can change grammar points if necessary;
– personalized English grammar exercises online and offline during and after lessons;
– email contact to ask questions if something is not clear;
– discount for fixed schedule, higher intensity and multiple-packages purchased.
VIDEO ABOUT ENGLISH VS ITALIAN GRAMMAR – IN ITALIANO:
Guardate questo video su alcuni argomenti della grammatica inglese in confronto con quella italiana:
ELT-TUTOR ALSO SUGGESTS these websites with online grammar quizzes:
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO NOW?