You are choosing 2+1 Films&Fun course: CARTOONS, a video-based English course.
– Get one study plan per week with vocabulary exercises, some grammar revision, exercises to do while watching the cartoons and a follow-up writing task (optional). See a sample watch quiz HERE.
– Two weeks, two cartoons to watch.
– Despite its topic, this course does not aim at children, however, many exercises are suitable for YL classes. This course is thought for parents, YL teachers or cartoon-lovers.
– You need a Netflix or PrimeVideo account, Apple TV or access to YouTube to be able to watch the cartoons.
– If you struggle with listening, you can use English subtitles.
– Work on interactive worksheets (with auto-corrections) or on printable worksheets (and correct your answers with the answer key).
– Practise writing with a follow-up composition, essay or letter task.
– Read the teacher’s feedback on your writing with corrections and suggestions on how to improve your English.
– After finishing Week #2, you have two weeks to book your conversation lesson.
– Meet your teacher in a 45-minute conversation lesson online to talk about the watched cartoons.
– Email your teacher if you have any questions about the course content throughout the entire course.