You are choosing 2+1 Films&Fun course: THRILLERS, a movie-based English course.
– Get one study plan per week with vocabulary exercises, some grammar revision, exercises to do while watching the films and a follow-up writing task (optional). See a sample watch quiz HERE.
– Two weeks, two thriller movies to watch: The films chosen deal with typical thriller topics, such as murder, betrayal & jealousy, greed.
– These suspenseful films are excellent if you need to study legal English and they also give an insight into terms of crime and punishment.
– You need a NETFLIX account to be able to watch the films, however, they might be available on PrimeVideo, YouTube, Apple TV or many other platforms (often for payment).
– If you struggle with listening, you can use English subtitles.
– Work on interactive worksheets (with auto-corrections) or on printable worksheets (and correct your answers with the answer key).
– Practise writing with a follow-up composition, essay or letter task.
– Read the teacher’s feedback on your writing with corrections and suggestions on how to improve your English.
– After finishing Week #2, you have two weeks to book your conversation lesson.
– Meet your teacher in a 45-minute conversation lesson online to talk about the watched films.
– Email your teacher if you have any questions about the course content throughout the entire course.