You are choosing 4+2 More Films & More Fun course: AGEING.
– Get one study plan per week with vocabulary exercises, some grammar revision, exercises to do while watching the films and a follow-up writing task (optional). See a sample watch quiz HERE.
– Four weeks, four films about ageing to watch: The films chosen deal with age-related topics, such as feeling lonely and not needed, being an elder parent or grandparent, financial problems, love over 60, etc.
– You need a NETFLIX account to be able to watch the films, however, they might be available on PrimeVideo, YouTube, Apple TV or many other platforms (often for payment).
– If you struggle with listening, you can use English subtitles.
– Work on interactive worksheets (with auto-corrections) or on printable worksheets (and correct your answers with the answer key).
– Practise writing with a follow-up composition, essay or letter task.
– Read the teacher’s feedback on your writing with corrections and suggestions on how to improve your English.
– You have 2 x 45-min conversation lessons to book:
After finishing Week #2, you can book your first conversation lesson.
After finishing Week #4, you can book your second conversation lesson.
Book these two lessons within 4+4=8 week from course start.
– Meet your teacher in online conversation lessons to talk about the watched movies.
– Email your teacher if you have any questions about the course content throughout the entire course.