DO YOU LIKE READING (IN ENGLISH)?
People often say that we don’t read any more. This is simply not true. We might not read classic literature, but we read blogs and posts and reviews and comments. In every beach bag there’s a magazine, what’s more a thick bestseller book – more and more often in English.
Ladies and Gentlemen, we DO read. So why not designing a course for readers?
JOIN THE ELT-TUTOR READING COURSE:
– 10-hour course with personalized syllabus (considering your level and requests);
– online: you only need a Skype account or just a simple browser;
– a first chat to be scheduled: free and no strings attached (30 min max) – you can choose what type of text you would like to read (I’m a fan of good thrillers) and we discuss when we could possibly meet online;
– personalized course plan: based on your personal abilities and interests, topics and techniques are chosen;
– reading comprehension also includes vocabulary work and follow-up conversation;
– discount for fixed schedule, higher intensity and multiple-packages purchased.
ELT-TUTOR ALSO SUGGESTS these websites to practise reading in English:
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO NOW?