SPEAKING IS NOT ONLY CONVERSATION
Very often, you need to stand in front of people and give a speech, a presentation, introduce yourself and talk about your work – in English. You need presentation skills.
This doesn’t only mean to be able to use English grammar correctly and it’s way more than only knowing a wide range of words linked to your special field. It’s about standing up and talking with ease and in a natural way to faceless or serious-looking, unknown faces. It requires preparation, self-control, rehearsal and practice. It expects self-confidence from you.
Teachers are born to be on the stage, I often hear. So let me help you get on there.
COURSE OFFER: PRESENTATION SKILLS IN ENGLISH
– 5-10-hour presentation course;
– online: you only need a Skype account or just a simple browser;
– a first chat to be scheduled: free and no strings attached (30 min max) – to see your level, your needs, your strengths and weaknesses and talk about possible appointments/availability;
– personalized course plan: based on your professional needs. You can practice your next presentation you need to give at the university or your slides for the next business meeting or a conference.
– we will discuss what you want to say, how you want to do it, who you are going to talk to, your visuals (slides, pictures, graphs, etc.), pronunciation and intonation, body language and appearance, finally, you will rehearse and re-rehearse the presentation;
– discount for fixed schedule, higher intensity and multiple-packages purchased.
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO NOW?