Students often have difficulties understanding conversations, films in English or books because they don’t have enough vocabulary.
In other cases, they did learn a lot of words at school or in courses, but then forgot most of them, because they haven’t used English on a daily basis.
Good news is that you don’t really forget the words you have studied. You need to re-activate them.
– 10-hour course with personalized syllabus (considering your level and requests);
– online: you only need a Skype account or just a simple browser;
– a first chat to be scheduled: free and no strings attached (30 min max) – to speak about topics and discuss our availability;
– you decide about 5 topics YOU WANT to revise or learn;
– you will get suggestions about topics during the first getting-to-know chat;
– flexible didactic plan: you can change topics if necessary;
– in every topic, you will learn a wide range of vocabulary with proper pronunciation;
– you will be taught memo techniques to remember words;
– lexis will be then practiced in oral/written communication in every lesson;
– email contact to ask questions if something is not clear;
– discount for fixed schedule, higher intensity and multiple-packages purchased.
ELT-TUTOR ALSO SUGGESTS these websites for English vocabulary revision:
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO NOW?