DO WE NEED TO DO WRITING IN AN ENGLISH COURSE?
Why would you be interested in an English writing course? Firstly, you are not Shakespeare. Secondly, you hear about communicative methodology everywhere, you might think writing is not an important skill in our days but then you send an IM, tweet or write a quick post about it to your friends. Strange, right?
Humans have become verbal animals with gadgets. We are supposed to talk to our co-humans, however, we text, send emails, write blogs, tweet, post, comment, like, dislike and/or use smileys. Modern written communication is a messy, but incredibly creative and imaginative world. We are still working on its rules and conventions.
Let me introduce you to an innovative writing course.
ENGLISH WRITING COURSE OFFER:
– 10-hour course where every lesson is based on a written assignment given before (and after) the lesson;
– online: you only need a Skype account or just a simple browser;
– a first chat to be scheduled: free and no strings attached (30 min max) – to speak about topics and discuss our availability;
– flexible didactic plan: you can change genres if necessary;
– during the course, you are going to text, write posts, reviews and comments based on your interests (about hotels, restaurants, amazon deliveries, companies, etc.);
– you might opt for exam preparation and practice text types requested at certain exams: A2 (email and texts), B1 (posts and stories), B2 (reports and reviews), etc.
– you will get suggestions about topics during the first getting-to-know chat;
– you will learn about text types, style, register, layout and netiquette;
– email contact to ask questions if something is not clear;
– discount for fixed schedule, higher intensity and multiple-packages purchased.
ELT-TUTOR ALSO SUGGESTS these websites for writing practice:
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO NOW?